- The #1 DWG CAD alternative at less than 1/5th the Price.
- Offers a complete and recognizable feature set to professional users.
- Bricscad reads and writes the DWG format
- Offers high compatibility with AutoCADÂ® 2010/11/12 and older versions.
- Bricscad has a very recognizable intuitive user interface and requires no extra training.
- Bricscad V14 not only adds a set of new features, the combination of compatibility, recognizable interface, unmatched day-to-day support and a reasonable price makes Bricscad the best choice.
Download FREE E-book â€˜Bricscad for Autocad Usersâ€™
The latest e-book from upFront.eZine Publishing is the 144-page Bricscad for AutoCAD Users ebook. It describes the similarities and differences between the two
CAD programs, and would be of interest to CAD users interested in transitioning to Bricscad. The ebook is available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format, and covers these topics:
â€¢ Advantages to Bricscad
â€¢ Whatâ€™s missing from Bricscad
â€¢ Comparison of user interfaces
â€¢ Detailed comparison of drawing file compatibility
â€¢ Customizing and programming Bricscad
â€¢ AutoCAD-Bricscad dictionary
â€¢ Four appendices of reference material
Please click here to view the differences between Bricscad Classic and Bricscad Professional.