BIM software advantage for AEC Professionals
BIM is already a mandatory requirement for some federal and military construction projects and is gradually emerging at the state and local governmental levels as well. Although it was primarily developed to be a tool for new construction and major renovation projects, just like “apps” for the iPhone, over time new functions will be added that will provide dynamic capabilities to support ongoing building operations, including security, fire protection and life safety—long after construction is completed. A few “apps” and some BIM “objects” are available now.
Profit from project insight through, intelligent 3D BIM: 4MSA solutions take full advantage of the rich information in the intelligent 3D models.
- Easily create designs with intelligent objects.
- Minimize errors and omissions regardless of how many times the design changes.
- Simulate real-world appearance, performance, and cost.
- Time and money
- Find and reduce costly design conflicts virtually before construction begins.
- Improve team collaboration and more easily manage project data across extended teams and external partners.
- Win work and build stakeholder approval more easily using powerful visualizations.
Realize benefits throughout the project lifecycle by enabling modeling, analysis, and collaboration at any point.
- New technologies are changing what’s possible. 4MSA solutions take full advantage of powerful technical innovations, including reality capture, cloud computing, and mobile access.
- BIM is rapidly transforming the global AEC industry. 4MSA is the recognized global BIM Provider and, along with support, and a global community of experienced users, can help AEC professionals improve the way they work.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that provides insight for creating and managing projects faster, more economically, and with less environmental impact.